[HarfBuzz] HB tester using Qt

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:57:12 PST 2013

Hello. A while ago, Khaled released a minimal Qt/HarfBuzz example
where the font file name, font size and input text where hardcoded
into the source.

I thought I could develop on it somewhat so that the font file, font
size and input text can be selected at runtime via widgets, so it
would be easy to test some arbitrary text/font combination against HB
trunk.

Somehow, while it complies without throwing any errors, when I hit
"render" it doesn't work.

I'm no expert programmer, so I hope someone more knowledgeable than me can help!

--
Shriramana Sharma