[HarfBuzz] Skipping Control for Attaching Marks using OpenType

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:43:52 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

I don't know what OT featurez you are using in your font, but Tai Tham
would be an undefined script in Unis ribe so it would need to limit itself
to features fhat can be used by default shaper.

Essentially, rlig, mark, mkmk, optionally liga and clig.

If your font is using anyother feature fod Tai Tham rendering yoh will not
get what you expect.

Andrew