[HarfBuzz] lack of documentation drives me crazy

Anthony Carrico acarrico at memebeam.org
Sun Jun 16 17:58:14 PDT 2013

On 06/16/2013 11:45 AM, Richard Wordingham wrote:
> Somebody did propose starting a HarfBuzz wiki, but I can't remember
> where it was supposed to be located.

Welcome. That was me. If everyone who is concerned about the
documentation contributes, then we'll have it.

As you go up the learning curve make notes here:
  https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/wiki

The devs requested gtk-doc for api documentation. I set it up in a git
branch here:
  https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/tree/gtk-doc

I'm not sure if that was merged, but of course it will need patches with
actual documentation to be useful.

Welcome.

--
Anthony Carrico