[HarfBuzz] [Indic] Inspecting the font for consonant position with Free Sans

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 22:38:20 PST 2013

On 03/06/2013 10:40 AM, Shriramana Sharma wrote:

> Why not just ask the Free Sans guys to fix it?

Indeed, still i have not checked the FreeSans.
Uniscribe has some specific things handled which are not documented
anywhere, because of those handling even some wrongly written OT tables
work.

IMHO this does not mean in harfbuzz-ng also we have to handle such
invalid cases, i think rather we should try to fix the font.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute