[HarfBuzz] please remove U+115F U+1160 from default_ignorable

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:41:54 PDT 2013

BTW, I'm not sure if default ignorables should be hidden for the
if-case `!is_a_ligature (c->buffer->info[i]) &&
_hb_glyph_info_is_default_ignorable (&c->buffer->info[i])`. This looks
mostly related to the variation selectors, no?
It seems like the more correct approach is to hide them when they are
in an isolated form (which covers invalid variation sequences too).
Thoughts?

regards,
Konstantin