[HarfBuzz] Regression test for Khmer(0.9.5 VS 0.9.14)

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:22:20 PDT 2013

One comment r first line in your attached km_test.png: 0.9.14 actually has
it right while both 0.9.5 and windows 7 are wrong. I would actually tend to
believe the two other cases are also better in my view under 0.9.14. The
sign ៊ when applied following an upper vowel (like ិ ី etc.) is shifted
below the consonant and looks like ុ

I however believe there are currently two schools of thought on this in
Cambodia. Language experts are weighting in on both sides :)