[HarfBuzz] icu-le-hb

Dejan Kovacevic dejan at d-type.com
Wed Nov 13 13:32:39 PST 2013

A few days ago I downloaded and tried icu-le-hb (a wrapper to use HarfBuzz as a direct replacement for the ICU Layout Engine). I got it to work but only after making some changes and fixes. After that I created a simpler wrapper, one that consists of only one .cpp and .h file and which can be simply placed in ICU's source/layout/ folder and built as an alternative ICU Layout Engine.

Is  there any interest in this wrapper? If so, to whom can I direct my patches? I also have a couple of questions/comments.

Thanks,
Dejan