[HarfBuzz] Flags for start/end of text/line

Lóránt Pintér lorant.pinter at prezi.com
Thu Oct 24 09:10:12 PDT 2013

Hi Behdad,

I’m not sure if this is that thread, but I seem to recall that you talked a while ago about adding support for better line ending shaping. I.e. when the last letter of a line is kerned with the next character, I’ll get the kerned width of the character, even though the kerning won’t be used on anything, and the line will slightly hang outside the line.

Are there any improvements regarding this?

--
Lóránt Pintér
Developer at Prezi (http://prezi.com)