[HarfBuzz] tibetan marks

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sun Oct 27 16:46:20 PDT 2013

Humm.  Thinking about this more, and reading the original summary:

  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/harfbuzz/2013-April/003101.html

I'm NOT sure what we were thinking.

The email message above clearly suggests that Uniscribe DOESN'T zero width
while at the time we were.  The Uniscribe part is consistent with my testing.
 I think we misunderstood the issue during the hackfest.

The problem is, I couldn't reproduce the original problem before our faulty
commit...  bisecting and yeah, looks like we tried to "fix" the wrong problem
at the hackfest.  Reverted the faulty commit and all looks good.  See commit
log for details.

behdad