[HarfBuzz] caching plans with user features

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Oct 29 16:03:06 PDT 2013

On 13-10-29 10:10 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> So I'd suggest it's worth doing something like this - unless of course you
> want to go the whole way and implement "smart" plan caching with user
> features, but IMO that sounds like it might be more effort than it's worth.

Thanks Jonathan.  Yes, something along these lines is what I wanted to do.  My
only hesitation was that plans are cached indefinitely on the face, but if we
only cache global-only plans, I'm still quite comfortable with that.

Will clean up and pick this one.  May take a week or so though as I'll be at
Iceland Airwaves for the rest of the week.

Cheers,