[HarfBuzz] I wonder why glyph 'uni0647' is not substituted with the one at 0xFEE9('uni06BE.fina') in Tahoma font

Su Scott coolscott at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:01:58 PDT 2013

Dear Behdad and Graham

         Yes !  I found the missing part is that I didn't use HAVE_UCDN in preprocessor definitions.

I got the same result after I applied it.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Scott

From: coolscott at hotmail.com
To: graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:41:22 +0800
CC: harfbuzz at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [HarfBuzz] I wonder why glyph 'uni0647' is not substituted with the one at 0xFEE9('uni06BE.fina') in Tahoma font

Dear Graham
wow, I remember I ever visited your blog.
Thank you so much.

I'll take some time to follow your step and compare with mine.
Hope my next answer is 'Yes!' after coming holidays.
Best Regards

Scott