[HarfBuzz] Non arabic rendering in arabic string.

Andrea Boi andrea.boi at technoleader.it
Fri Apr 4 02:44:31 PDT 2014

OK,
   I'm looking for a higher-leve lib, thanks.

--
------------------------------------

Andrea Boi
Senior Hardware Engineer

Techoleader srl
Corso Torino 1/17
16129 Genova ITALY

phone +39-0108688076  extension - 230 -
fax   +39-0108688913

This message and its attachments contain information which may
be of proprietary and/or confidential nature.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
inform us immediately at the a.m. address and destroy any copy
of this message and its attachments. Thank you.

"Au rugby, il y a les déménageurs de piano... et ceux qui en jouent" - Pierre Danos
"If you can't take a punch, you should play table tennis." - Pierre Berbizier
"Su burriccu sardu ddu frigant un'orta sceti"