[HarfBuzz] Character mirroring and the OMPL

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at google.com
Sun Jan 19 18:25:22 PST 2014

I agree with Jonathan here. The only difference right now is of course a
new pair added to Unicode 6.1, U+27CB and U+27CD MATHEMATICAL RAISING
DIAGONAL and MATHEMATICAL FALLING DIAGONAL. HarfBuzz currently would choose
the mirrored pair from the CMAP of the font if there is no rtla/rtlm lookup
in the font, but that is incorrect according to the OpenType spec.