[HarfBuzz] Cross-compiling HarfBuzz for ios

Anita Hui Anita.Hui at youilabs.com
Wed Jul 16 09:42:33 PDT 2014

Hi Behdad,

Thanks for your response! I have a general question about building static HarfBuzz libraries for replacing icu-LE. I noticed in the configure process when checking for tools, it checks for ICU. Does this mean that I need to have ICU in order to build libharfbuzz-icu.a? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing that I need libharfbuzz-icu.a with libicu-le-hb.a in order to replace libicule.a.

Again, thank you for replying! It's much appreciated :)

Anita