[HarfBuzz] Cross-compiling HarfBuzz for ios

Anita Hui Anita.Hui at youilabs.com
Sun Jul 20 17:00:18 PDT 2014

Hi Steven,

We are a cross platform solution, and can run on a wide range of devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, XBox, PS, Roku, etc). We currently use ICU and as you mention we have been able to reduce the size. However, it does take some effort to port to various platforms and are looking for alternatives which are smaller and less complex.