[HarfBuzz] HarfBuzz and cairo_scale

Marco Botton marco at balsamiq.com
Fri Jun 6 02:38:15 PDT 2014

Hi,
I already started a thread on cairo's mailing list about a possible bug of cairo_show_glyphs.

Basically, the bug is that some glyphs are rendered always at 1x scale when the current scale of cairo is 2x or 4x. The glyphs positions are correct, only the bitmaps are small.

I don't want to break any rule of this mailing list, but since the problem could be due to HarfBuzz, I am linking here the thread on Cairo's mailing list, where you can find the code to reproduce the bug.

Please let me know if it is not allowed. In that case, I'll start a new thread here.

Description of the problem
http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2014-June/025273.html

Source code to reproduce the bug
http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2014-June/025275.html