[HarfBuzz] Building from git on OS X with Homebrew

Rolf Langenhuijzen rolf.langenhuijzen at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 24 14:15:19 PDT 2014

OK, one more note;
I will try to setup OSX Mavericks on a VirtualBox setup later this week to test this install from scratch on a clean system.

There were some issues in the past installing OSX on VirtualBox, but I think those issues are over (at least when using latest OSX Mavericks, latest VirtualBox and latest model macbook pro).

Rolf

>>> http://behdad.org/