[HarfBuzz] Building from git on OS X with Homebrew

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:56:06 PDT 2014

That's a great improvement, thanks Jiang.
Even more... it clearly shows the truncation issue I was describing several
times already (
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/harfbuzz/2014-February/004149.html).
I'll add some comments to
https://github.com/jjgod/harfbuzz/commit/08ac195ed88c157eaca82d462371ca0bf5fff81e.