[HarfBuzz] How many unicode make up a glyph?

ff.feng at Sunmedia.com.cn ff.feng at Sunmedia.com.cn
Wed Oct 29 19:50:41 PDT 2014

Hi !

I'm developing a font engine with harfbuzz & freetype for Cambodia.
I can get the correct glyph index array and position array by harfbuzz.
That's sweet.

Now I got a problem : I'm wondering how many unicode(UTF16) form a glyph?
(If I specify a item in the glyph index array from
hb_buffer_get_glyph_infos)

thanks a lot & sorry for my poor English.

Best regards,

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose.If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.Use,dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.