[HarfBuzz] harfbuzz versus fribidi

Stephen Burke steve.burke.56 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:35:42 PDT 2015

Thanks.  That explanation put together some pieces that weren't fully
making sense like why fribidi was doing the shaping for Arabic/Persian
and Hebrew.

Is there a project using Harfbuzz that I can look at for some sample
code or if not what header should I start looking at?  I tried
searching through my package manager for fribidi on ubuntu and ended
up looking at a project that had some bugs related to the sizes going
in and coming out of log2vis.

Steve
www.stayathomedevs.com

Game Data Editor Unity Plugin