[HarfBuzz] Building with MSVC; test results

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Aug 26 07:35:20 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 02:19:09PM +0000, Elmar Braun wrote:
> So my questions are: What else could I do to try to test hb? And what explains those 19 failed tests (log attached below)?

Looks like you are building with the built-in (ot) font functions
instead of FreeType (ft) ones and the former does support glyph names
yet. For the sake of passing the tests, I think you can try to build
with FreeType as well for now.

(Alternatively, those tests can be made to not use glyph names).

Regards,
Khaled