[HarfBuzz] HarfBuzz glyph offsets

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Dec 25 15:25:29 PST 2015

I just noticed now that almost all functions are missing from the
generated documentation. When I run the build locally I see lots of:

   ./harfbuzz-sections.txt:422: warning: No declaration found for hb_feature_to_string.

which would explain why they are missing from the docs, but I couldn’t
manage to find why it can’t find them with my limited understanding of
gtk-doc.