[HarfBuzz] How to compile harfbuzz for windows on linux?

Olivier Berten olivier.berten at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:25:36 PST 2015

I just tried http://mxe.cc/ and I could compile harfbuzz with ./configure
--host=i686-w64-mingw32.static --enable-static --disable-shared
--with-uniscribe
But wine hb-shape.exe doesn't seem to be using the right usp10.dll (the
shaping is only partly happening)... is it possible to know which one it is
using? Or is there a way to make sure it is using the right one?

Yours,

Olivier