[HarfBuzz] List OpenType features

Edu García arcnorj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:45:48 PST 2015

It worked, as expected :).

However, I'm getting some curious results, and I'm not sure if it's because
of my C rustiness or the fact that I'm running Harfbuzz with Emscripten,
but just in case, I'll ask:

With this simple code:

unsigned int count = 80;
hb_tag_t myResult[count];
hb_ot_layout_table_get_feature_tags(hb_font_get_face(hb_font),
HB_OT_TAG_GSUB, 0, &count, myResult);

...I'm getting exactly 11 copies of every tag inside the myResult array (so
positions 0-10 contain "aalt", positions 11-21 contain "c2sc", etc).

Is this expected, a bug (I'm using 1.0.6) or am I doing something glaringly
wrong there?

Thanks, and sorry for the annoying questions :)