[HarfBuzz] List OpenType features

Edu García arcnorj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:47:33 PST 2015

I see, that's very interesting to know. I'll read that blogpost, although
it seems that using that method alone won't tell me what features are
aligned with what languages? Even if order is guaranteed, after fiddling a
bit I got 11 duplicates for all features except for one of them (I got 7
for that one). But unless Harfbuzz leaves holes there (I don't see them...)
I don't know if the first 7 languages contain that feature, or the last 7
ones, etc... Hope you understand what I mean.

In any case, I'll read that blogpost, maybe I'm not getting the full extent
of what you mean :).

And no, I don't know what I'm looking for, I'm just trying to list the
features for every font I load (to display them to the user) but I didn't
know they're paired with the language, so I might need to change my
approach :).

Thanks again!