[HarfBuzz] rendering options for hb-view

Behdad Esfahbod behdad.esfahbod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:36:22 PDT 2015

Ok, so I've patched hb-ft to allow setting load_flags.  Here's a branch:

https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/commit/ce981bdc6f58f390af4bee575500ffc45a877ab6

However, now I see that you are mostly asking about rendering options...  That
needs some more work.  I'll try to have that done by next week.

behdad