[HarfBuzz] Universal Slides

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Oct 28 14:17:53 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I presented my part of the "Universal Shaping" session at Unicode Conference
this morning.  For the first time, I wrote extensive speaker notes, so the
slides are actually useful if you read the notes.

I ended up talking about emoji and computer science, much more than text
shaping, but this is a subject I have had wanted to explore since last
October, so I'm glad I ended up hashing it out last night.  I'm not going to
spoil it any more.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

  https://goo.gl/yWYUrd

Video hopefully coming soon.

Cheers!