[HarfBuzz] Avoiding python attribute lookups on .cluster, .codepoint, .x_advance, .x_offset, etc

Kelvin Ma kelvinsthirteen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:31:16 UTC 2016

Yeah moving to Qahirah is not realistic given the thousands of cr. function
calls in the Knockout source, and plus only pycairo works with GTK so…
Plus Qahirah itself depends on his freetype2 library which would mean I
would have to install three sets of slightly different libraries that all
do the same thing