[HarfBuzz] How to uninstall harfbuzz?

Kelvin Ma kelvinsthirteen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:42:24 UTC 2016

ok thanks, but when I rebuild and install into ~/HB using harfbuzz (and
changing the environment variables to the new directory) doesn't work. I get

** (kt.py:15896): WARNING **: Failed to load shared library
'libharfbuzz-gobject.so.0' referenced by the typelib:
libharfbuzz-gobject.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

and sometimes a bunch of other errors after it