[HarfBuzz] let's act together ! ...

lucie mclean harfbuzz at lists.freedesktop.org
Fri Feb 5 22:36:29 UTC 2016

THE MISSION

Let's extend our own life at least with 10 years !
Become a part of clinic112.com, arrange your life.

How will this happen ?

The disease is chaos. Evil is chaos.
Make your I.C.E. profile to stay protected In Case of Emergency,
For example: http://clinic112.com/ICE25837

We'll start with nutrition - red112.com as a way to treat diseases!
Please register, create your I.C.E.(In Case of Emergency) profile and make your diet or training plans - how to eat, how do you make exercise, how you live in days, weeks, months, years for example:

http://clinic112.com/health-calendars/120 or
http://clinic112.com/health-calendars/108 or
http://clinic112.com/health-calendars/96

Ask the physicians at the clinic112.com - each physician has his own page.
You can book appointments. For example:

http://clinic112.com/aleezaadeh
http://clinic112.com/williams
http://clinic112.com/mousa
http://clinic112.com/grossan-m-d
http://clinic112.com/jamieson
http://clinic112.com/wu
http://clinic112.com/kennedy

Share it with other people, tell them how you feel and how your plan improves your health or how treat your disease.

In Clinic112.com for you take care physicians from 34 medical specialties:

Allergy and Immunology
Cardiology and Vascular Medicine
critical care medicine
clinical laboratory
dermatology
emergency medicine
endocrinology and metabolic disorders
gastroenterology and hepatology
genetics
geriatric medicine
health maintenance
hematology
infectious diseases
instrumental diagnostics and treatment
nephrology
neurology
nutrition
obstetrician / gynecologist
oncology
ophthalmology
pediatrics and adolescent medicine
psychiatry
pulmonary medicine
rheumatology
surgery, ENT
surgery, general
surgery, neurosurgery
surgery, orthopedics
surgery, thoracic
surgery, urology
surgery, vascular
surgery plastic
other and more?

In medical classification included:
over 1,000 medical sub-specialties
over 20 000 Symptoms
?over 3500 laboratory tests
over 50 000 Diseases
over 35 000 Drugs
?over 1500 Homeopathic drugs
over 10 000 supplements
over 9000 Foods
over 3000 Medical treatment and diagnostic procedures
many Hospitals and Clinics
over 500 000 cities worldwide

In all Countries

Please register:
http://clinic112.com/signup

Best wishes,

lucie  mclean

For unsubscribe replay with: "unsubscribe"
in subject of email to nataliebrianna at yandex.com