[HarfBuzz] Compile issue with MSVC

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 20 05:31:25 UTC 2016

On 19/05/2016 20:00, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You need to regenerate hb-ot-shape-complex-use-machine.cc from the .rl
> source.

Thanks Behdad,

It looks like I never got around to generating those files (I probably
just grabbed them from a tarball).  After processing the ".rl" files,
these files get generated AFAICT:-

       src/hb-ot-shape-complex-indic-machine.hh
       src/hb-ot-shape-complex-myanmar-machine.hh
       src/hb-ot-shape-complex-use-machine.hh
       src/hb-ot-shape-complex-use-machine.cc (interestingly, I don't
seem to have this one!)

Could you possibly email me the latest versions of those files and some
instructions for generating them from their respective ".rl" files?  It
looks like I need a utility called "Ragel" which I'm not familiar with.

I'm not in any rush BTW (my internet access isn't too good at the moment).

John