[HarfBuzz] Review on CMake port before harfbuzz release

Ebrahim Byagowi ebraminio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:22:49 UTC 2017

Hey guys, as you may know a cmake script port just have landed
<https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt> on harfbuzz
recently. It may have known issues that I hope be fixed over the time by
more familiar contributors, like lack of gobject/gir support but I like to
get more feedback on naming, flags and overall approach, and perhaps some
very welcomed helps with PR before harfbuzz release so future changes
wouldn't break features people relied to (which is not very big deal as
this is just a complementary build script but would be nice to get it right
anyway). Have a look at this PR
<https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/pull/462> also. Thanks.