[HarfBuzz] Test cases outside of Unicode BMP

Cody Planteen planteen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:12:33 UTC 2017

Hello,

I want to test handling of shaping and kerning on Unicode code points
outside of the basic multilingual plane (BMP) in my software using
HarfBuzz. It seems that the most common application of Unicode code points
greater than U+FFFF is emojis. I found that Noto Emoji has GSUB ligature
lookups for "regional indicator symbol" region from U+1F1E6 to U+1F1FF.
Does anyone of a font that makes use of GPOS lookups with Unicode code
points greater than U+FFFF?

Thanks,
Cody