[HarfBuzz] script segmentation

Martin Hosken mhosken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 07:51:24 UTC 2018

Dear Richard,

I would reply to my own message, but that never comes back to me. Thank you (NOT) Google. So here goes.

I've started a discussion document here: https://github.com/OpenType/opentype-layout/blob/master/docs/script_segmentation.md. Please feel free to interact with it. If you are one of the implementers of the segmentation algorithms summarised, please feel free to correct me. I'm certain I've made lots of mistakes in describing this.

Yours,
Martin