[HarfBuzz] [Docs] Cluster soap box time

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Nov 19 21:40:42 UTC 2018

I think the clean-up that I just did to the "clusters" usermanual chapter
improves things, but it did also reveal where there's some additional room
for growth.

For a couple of those, I would really appreciate some suggestions. In
particular, I'd like to hear any recommendations from the list for two
things:

- a real-world example of where cluster-level 2 is what you'd actually want
to use
- a real-world example of where level 0 does the wrong thing but level 1
gets it right (I thought of multiple-mark reordering here already; not sure
how many others there are...)

I just think that some 'from the wild' examples would make the subject
easier to digest.

Thanks,
Nat
--