[HarfBuzz] harfbuzz: Branch 'master'

John Emmas john at creativepost.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 15:22:24 UTC 2018

On 07/09/2018 15:24, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>   src/hb-subset.cc |    3 +++
>   1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

Forgive me if this is unrelated - but when building with MSVC, should I
be building harfbuzz as a static library or as a DLL?

Currently I'm building as a static lib and up until a month ago that
always worked fine.  Then yesterday I downloaded again and tried to
build both harfbuzz and pango.  Unfortunately, pangoft2 is failing to
link.  I see a lot of errors about symbols being defined twice - i.e.
pangoft2 has them defined when they're already available in harfbuzz (so
the linker doesn't know which one to use).  The error messages are a bit
long-winded but they all seem to involve 'OT::Lookup::subset'

Am I right in thinking 'OT::Lookup::subset' Is something that's been
added recently?

John