[HarfBuzz] Closing down the list, 2019 edition

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Wed Aug 21 04:15:51 UTC 2019

>> I know I asked this before but... is there still value in keeping
>> the list around?  I find myself preferring github issues over
>> mailing list threads all the time.

I prefer e-mail lists.  Assuming that I'm interested in general
HarfBuzz issues, I had to activate github tracking of all HarfBuzz
issues.  However, this can produce an incredible amount of e-mails, as
the `fontforge' project shows where I have the `Watch' button enabled.

Using github, how would I be able to `subscribe' only to general
HarfBuzz issues instead of reading all bug issues?

    Werner