[HarfBuzz] Building and testing HarfBuzz 2.3.0 on MinGW

Ebrahim Byagowi ebraminio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:32:01 UTC 2019

Hey there.
1) Agreed
2) Something feels wrong as we compile all these in our msys2 CI
<https://ci.appveyor.com/project/harfbuzz/harfbuzz/build/job/i1f71t2ild2vwsn0>
already and that shouldn't be that different from your setup
3) Uniscribe and DirectWrite backends and now CoreText, are mostly for
comparison while development, so developers can check what can be expected
behavior while development, and are not used in the test suit at least
which tends to be platform agnostic so don't use them at all if you can.