[HarfBuzz] How to make sure an hb_font_t object is valid?

Ebrahim Byagowi ebraminio at gmail.com
Thu May 30 06:44:13 UTC 2019

Oh hb_font_t, I am sorry, as far as I know they are always valid, I don't
know of a case that it can be invalid other than having an invalid
hb_face_t. Maybe others can help better on this. Relying on hb_shape_full
result is not that common practice as most of clients don't use it and they
use hb_shape which returns void, I suggest you to stick to that also.