[HarfBuzz] Thank you for your fundamental work!

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Fri Feb 14 10:45:33 UTC 2020

Dear HarfBuzz contributors,

I would like to use today's "I Love Free Software Day" [^1] to thank you
all for your outstanding work on HarfBuzz! I didn't know it before but
you are the foundation for many of the applications on my system [^2],
and yet your work is often less known to "normal" users.

However, you keep on going and make all the other great Free Software
applications possible, and that is plain awesome. Thank you all so much!

Best,
Max

[^1]: https://ilovefs.org

[^2]: https://mehl.mx/blog/2020/i-love-the-hidden-champions/

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl