[igt-dev] Intel CI blacklist suggestion for tests that are skipped on all shards

Lofstedt, Marta marta.lofstedt at intel.com
Wed Feb 7 07:07:15 UTC 2018

I believe it is the huge amount of skipped tests that is the main culprit, ~1500*0,1 seconds is real time. And the new DRRS test contribute a lot.

Also, I summarized some timings of the the kms_frontbuffer_tracking on GLK-shards:

Total time = 2153s, note this is more than half of the total GLK-shard runtime.
Skipped time = 238s, this has more than doubled due to new DRRS tests
Fail time = 1365s, this is mostly for the PSR tests that have been failing for months, due to unsupported panels being shipped with GLK RVPs. Unfortunately we don't have a full set of supported PSR panels. And if we changed to supported PSR panels I assume that the runtime would only increase further.