[igt-dev] Suggestions Required To Add New Subtest in kms_plane_multiple.c

Gupta, Nidhi1 nidhi1.gupta at intel.com
Mon Apr 1 08:56:20 UTC 2019

I noticed that we do not have any test that covers the scenario where multiple pipes are enabled and multiple planes are enabled on each of these pipes.

For example : This is needed to verify allocation of 2nd DBUF slice in ICL.  Is there any existing IGT which checks for this scenario, if not I am planning to

include this case as a part of kms_plane_multiple.c . Is this a good idea? Or I should plan for new IGT test?

Thanks and Regards
Nidhi Gupta