[igt-dev] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for series starting with [i-g-t,1/9] lib/tests: Check that igt_assert forwards correctly through igt_fork (rev5)

Patchwork patchwork at emeril.freedesktop.org
Tue Feb 12 17:51:21 UTC 2019

== Series Details ==

Series: series starting with [i-g-t,1/9] lib/tests: Check that igt_assert forwards correctly through igt_fork (rev5)
URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/56507/
State : failure

== Summary ==

Applying: lib/tests: Check that igt_assert forwards correctly through igt_fork
Applying: lib/tests: make sure igt_skip in igt_fork is forbidden
Applying: lib: Don't leak children in igt_waitchildren_timeout
Applying: tests/gem_exec_reuse: Don't leak the hang detector
Applying: tests/i915_missed_irq: Don't leave the hang detector hanging
Applying: lib/tests: make sure we catch igt_fork leaks
Applying: lib: Make sure we leak no child processes
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
M	lib/igt_core.c
M	lib/tests/igt_fork.c
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
Auto-merging lib/tests/igt_fork.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/tests/igt_fork.c
Auto-merging lib/igt_core.c
Patch failed at 0007 lib: Make sure we leak no child processes
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".