[igt-dev] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for series starting with [i-g-t,v2,1/9] lib/psr: Add a macro with the maximum lenght of i915_edp_psr_status and use it (rev2)

Patchwork patchwork at emeril.freedesktop.org
Thu Jan 10 23:55:19 UTC 2019

== Series Details ==

Series: series starting with [i-g-t,v2,1/9] lib/psr: Add a macro with the maximum lenght of i915_edp_psr_status and use it (rev2)
URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/54694/
State : failure

== Summary ==

Applying: lib/psr: Add a macro with the maximum lenght of i915_edp_psr_status and use it
Applying: tests/psr: Share the code check if sink supports PSR
Applying: tests/kms_fbcon_fbt: Use psr_wait_entry() to wait PSR be enabled
Applying: lib/psr: Add support to new modified i915_edp_psr_status output
Applying: lib/psr: Make psr_active() only cares about PSR1
Applying: lib/psr: Add PSR2 functions
Applying: tests/psr: Add the same test coverage that we have for PSR1 to PSR2
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
Patch failed at 0007 tests/psr: Add the same test coverage that we have for PSR1 to PSR2
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".