[igt-dev] [i-g-t] test/i915/basic-wide-active: set max relocation limit

Surendrakumar Upadhyay, TejaskumarX tejaskumarx.surendrakumar.upadhyay at intel.com
Wed Apr 7 08:29:05 UTC 2021

Hi Petri,

We have limitation with driver in respect to many relocs thus relocs are removed from GEN12 onwards but still GEN11 and below are using many relocs. This patch makes practical possible number combinations in order to make test pass on GEN11 and below.

Maarten would you like to add anything here with respect to Petri's comment below!

Thanks,
Tejas