[igt-dev] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for lib/igt_fb: A few changes to fix test runs on ADL_P

Souza, Jose jose.souza at intel.com
Wed May 5 21:03:26 UTC 2021

On Wed, 2021-05-05 at 09:06 +0100, Saarinen, Jani wrote:
> + at Mun, Gwan-gyeong, @Souza, Jose. See below from Imre.

We have two PSR2 SF workarounds missing implementation, 14010103792 fixed on display b0 and 14010254185 fixed on display C0.
They kind of conflict with each other so would need a little bit of testing but for now we could disable PSR2 SF up to TGL display C0 stepping, will
be sending this patch in a couple of minutes.