[igt-dev] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for intel-ci: Unblock core_hotunplug at hot*bind* subtests (rev3)

Janusz Krzysztofik janusz.krzysztofik at linux.intel.com
Fri May 7 15:46:36 UTC 2021

Hi Lakshmi,

On piątek, 7 maja 2021 17:37:38 CEST Vudum, Lakshminarayana wrote:
> I have just re-reported. Does it harm?

No, it doesn't.  But tests in scope of the change were not executed again on
problematic machines, then I have to resubmit later anyway.

Thanks,
Janusz

<lakshminarayana.vudum at intel.com>
> Subject: Re: [igt-dev] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for intel-ci: Unblock
core_hotunplug at hot*bind* subtests (rev3)

> On piątek, 7 maja 2021 17:14:14 CEST Petri Latvala wrote:

> be

> them
> in CI.

> index.html

> IGTPW_5791_full:

> igt at kms_cursor_crc@pipe-c-cursor-256x256-onscreen.html
> igt at kms_cursor_crc@pipe-c-cursor-256x256-onscreen.html
> igt at kms_cursor_crc@pipe-c-cursor-256x256-onscreen.html
> igt at kms_cursor_crc@pipe-c-cursor-256x256-onscreen.html
> igt at kms_cursor_crc@pipe-c-cursor-256x256-onscreen.html
> > >
> > > Even though core_hotunplug at hotrebind-lateclose test was executed
> > > (successfully) in the same run before the above failures occurred,
> > > plenty
> of
> > > other tests, including a few kms_cursor_crc subtests, completed
> > > without
> any
> > > regressions in between.  Then, it seems hardly possible to me
> core_hotunplug
> > > is responsible for those failures.
> >
> > That looks about right.
> >
> > Acked-by: Petri Latvala <petri.latvala at intel.com>
> >

> Thanks Petri, however, please note no core_hotunplug hot*bind* subtests were
executed on snb nor skl unfortunately, then let's hold with pushing this until
we have reports from those machines, especially from snb which used to fail
before.