[igt-dev] Feature request: intel-GPU-top, support iGPU+dGPU simultaneous readout

Felix LeClair felix.leclair123 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:58:54 UTC 2023

Hi all,

The manual lists this ML as the place to go for information related to the intel_gpu_top application. I'm currently running application version 1.26 with an Arc A770 with host platform of an AlderLake 12700k, with upstream mesa (.23) and kernel 6.2.

I'd like to request the ability/ behaviour of listing all available cards in the application.

As of now I can target individual devices via the CLI switches, but no "combined" view.

If this feature can be added to the roadmap, that'd be swell.

Felix LeClair

P.S.
Output of intel_gpu_top -L
card1                    8086:56a0                         pci:vendor=8086,device=56A0,card=0
└─renderD129
card0                    Intel Alderlake_s (Gen12)         pci:vendor=8086,device=4680,card=0
└─renderD128