tests/amdgpu/amd_ilr: Fix psr eDP crc read timeout IGT CI test failure need hep

Kamil Konieczny kamil.konieczny at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 21 08:41:25 UTC 2024

Hi Wu,,
On 2024-02-20 at 18:37:13 +0000, Wu, Hersen wrote:
> [AMD Official Use Only - General]
>
> Hi Kamil,
>
> Amd_ilr test (https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/129382/) is for AMD GPU only.
> There are test failures or warnings on Intel GPU. Such as,
> ▼ Fi.CI.IGT failure (See full logs)<https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/tree/drm-tip/IGTPW_10687/index.html>
>
> I check log of test and confirm failures are not related to amd_ilr.
> I’d like to know if I should do for this IGT CI test failure.
>
> Thanks!
> Hesen

No special action, you could replay to CI letter that it is unrelated,
if it will have more than seven day you could ignore it.

In the body of CI letter there is e-mail which you can use if you want
your patchset be green, I collected two addresses:

Cc: I915-ci-infra at lists.freedesktop.org
Cc: lgci.bug.filing at intel.com

Btw pay attention when you will change common igt lib code, it
can have some impact on all other tests.

Regards,
Kamil