[immodule-qt] Does QT 4 beta 1 support IM modules

Anuradha Ratnaweera gnu.slash.linux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:06:49 EET 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:09:19 +0100, Lars Knoll <lars at trolltech.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 07:12, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:
> >
> > - Ability to query "surronding" text
> > - Ability to manipulate (delete / change) surrounding text
>
> The first one is implemented, I'll add support for the second to
> QInputMethodEvent in the next days.

Thanks Lars.  I believe (please correct me if I am wrong) that
implementing the second one doesn't break binary compatibility.

Also, one last question: Is QT4 compiled with -inputmethod option
(assuming -inputmethod-ext is going away soon) binary compatible with
qt compiled without it?  Or is im-modules going to be standard and
-inputmethod is going away too?

        Anuradha

--

http://www.linux.lk/~anuradha/